Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Extending wifi to garden office via ethernet

Hey all,I'm trying to improve my connectivity in my garden office and having frequent dropout/loss of signal issues with my wifi point.My current setup is as follows:- Nest Wifi Hub is connected to my main router and located in my house. It is locate...

Another R RC jumper question

I am trying to install the 2nd gen Nest. The original thermostat has 2 RED wires in R terminal, which is jumped to RC one.What should I do? Put both wires in RC in Nest? Or one (which is which - they look the same) in RC and another one in the RH??I ...

Alex_B9 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Wifi Pro Set in wired and wireless setting

Hello all, First time posting here because I am unable to figure out a solution. Thanks in advance! I had a perfectly working OnHub setup before I decided to upgrade to Nest WiFi Pro. It is in a very big house, with thick stone walls, where I need w...

IMG_6715.jpeg
Steph6775 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google/Nest Camera Viewing on computer

As usual, the correct labels (required) for this form were not available so I selected Nest Cam Indoor even though this is not a Nest Camera issue at all. This is a Google/Chrome issue. Google has been hounding me for months and months to transfer my...

JRo by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest hub max display

I have just bought a brand new nest hub max, when we have set it up and mid way through the tutorial it asks to slide the screen from the right edge inwards. When we do this it just puts our display into a frame and doesn't open the home screen, what...

Lumpy by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote