Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

How they will protect

Data is encrypted during transit and at rest. If you choose to access these files offline, we will save the information to your device. Your Google Account has built-in security that identifies and prevents spam, phishing, and malware.Google Play Pro...

divya1233 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Nest WiFi Pro slow connection

My family has Comcast Business WiFi and six of the Google Nest WiFi 6e AXE5400 WiFi extenders. I live at home and they work great while my brothers are at college. However, we upgraded while they were away and now they are home and the WiFi simply do...

google nest bluetooth to aux adapter issues

I have a 2 In 1 Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver Transmitter Adapter 3.5mm that I plug into a boss cd player through the aux. I am able to bluetooth pair it to my iphone and use google assistant to use voice to request songs but when I go into google ...

Help with thermostat wiring

Can someone please help me with the wiring. I’m going from a prostat to a nest 3rd gen. I have a ML14XP1-030-230) and a Lennox air handler (CBA25UH-030-230).

Lmg84 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

C-Wire Added

Originally I did not have a C-wire when I installed the nest. Since then I added the c-wire but the thermostat does not see it. Do I have to remove the device and reinstall for it to see the c-wire. Or will a factory reset do it?

mrelmo by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote