Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Google Nest Doorbell Camera (wired)

My google nest doorbell cameras has been working great for a year. Out of the blue it says it is "offline". I haven't changed any wifi settings or routers. Everything is exactly how it has always been. I tried to reconnect it through the app to the w...

AdamK44 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Camera Won't Stay On

My outdoor cam battery ran out. I tried to charge the camera and I couldn't get a light/signal that it was charging (plug was in correctly). Things I tried:* Cleaning connections* Tried multiple outlets* Unplug, Plug in, unplug, plug in....* Restart ...

gnovak by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No way to lock Chromecast Google TV from family link

Hey,OK, my problem with new Chromecast Google TV is that I can't see the device in my Family Link on my phone.Here is what I did. My kid has its own google account on a phone. The phones is added to the family group and managed by me. I see the phone...

atom27 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

announcements on regular hours

I just purchased a Nest Hub. On regular hours (10am, 12 am, 3.30pm) it start automatically to give pointers on topic's i.e. to start preparing diner.Which setting did I triggered? This was not my intension...............

DickB by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What you know about google security?

That's why we've incorporated advanced security features and tools in each account, such as the Security Checkup and Google Password Manager. Built-in security. Your Google Account automatically protects your personal information, ensuring its privac...

divya1233 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote