Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Nest Hub 2nd Gen assistant/browser issue

Hello All,I've bought a Nest Hub 2nd Gen and installed it.I'm trying to use the browser by saying hey google open google.com (In Danish), google responds and says "Opening Website" the assistant is still visible for 1-2 seconds and then returns to th...

thuelund by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Speaker not finding device when in plural format

Hi all. I am running into a strange issue... When I say "ok google, turn on my garden lights", the device is not found. If I say "ok google, turn on my garden light", the speaker responds "Ok, turning on the garden lights". The "garden lights" in que...

chase84 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple "Shared Controls" notifications on Android

I have been using the Google Home app on my Android phone for a long time without problems, but just recently I've started getting many instances of "Shared Controls" notifications (with pause or play and volume buttons) stacking up in my Android not...

Zok by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Controlling Nest Mini Remotely

I'm not seeing this as an option. I have searched previous post and it looks like something that could be done before 2022. Basically as an example I would like to be able to stream music via my Nest Mini in my home when I am not there. I'm not inter...

YouTube freezing on chromecast 4k

I am experiencing a freezing YouTube App not only on chromecast with Google TV 4k but on at least another device.Video is freezing, sound continues for a fee seconds then also stops.Happens multiple times each day while casting from Pixel phone or se...

Nest Connect won’t connect to WiFi

My Nest Connect has been “offline” for almost a week. I’ve done all the troubleshooting and it never moves past the pulsing blue light. The WiFi works, never had an issue, Nest cameras all work fine. Every time I go to check the WiFi I get an NA024 E...

RLTPepper by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

No code or qr code on the Nest

Hi, I recently moved into a new place that has Nest installed. However, there is no QR code or 6 digit code to set up the thermostat with the Google home app.Please advise.thank yousonia

to vote