Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Nest Doorbell Wired (Gen 2) with Two Chimes

I had the Original Nest Hello until the battery died and it no longer will ring or send me an alert when the button is pushed.SO I bought the new one. However NOW My Chimes do not work. Note I was able to get it to work years ago by following the bel...

wzielicke by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thermostat won’t cooll

Anyone familiar with Nest thermostats? After the power outage, the temperature is set for cool air but the air coming out from the vent is warm.Reset didn’t fix.

KT08 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

☏ +1 (803) 670-9664 ☏ Customer Support | Help

Customer Support Team is dedicated to providing exceptional assistance to users navigating the world of currency. Contact +1 (803) 670-9664 or (888) 908-7930. With a deep understanding of blockchain technology and a commitment to customer satisfactio...

Presnsdc by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confounding Y1 Wire Issue

Hello, Seeking some advice. My mothers Google Nest Thermostat is displaying a Y1 Wire Fault issue. A/C will come on for 15-30 seconds and then turn off for 10 minutes, and then repeat. I checked the Y1 Wire behind the Next unit, and it's fine. I had ...

Paulzach by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement outside of warranty

Has anyone successfully got a replacement product outside of warranty due to poor performance?We have a Nest Doorbell (Battery), it's about 3 years old and the battery performance is astonishingly poor and has been for at least 6 months. We have a lo...

Google Nest Doorbell Camera (wired)

My google nest doorbell cameras has been working great for a year. Out of the blue it says it is "offline". I haven't changed any wifi settings or routers. Everything is exactly how it has always been. I tried to reconnect it through the app to the w...

AdamK44 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Camera Won't Stay On

My outdoor cam battery ran out. I tried to charge the camera and I couldn't get a light/signal that it was charging (plug was in correctly). Things I tried:* Cleaning connections* Tried multiple outlets* Unplug, Plug in, unplug, plug in....* Restart ...

gnovak by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote