Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Nest Wifi Pro Set in wired and wireless setting

Hello all, First time posting here because I am unable to figure out a solution. Thanks in advance! I had a perfectly working OnHub setup before I decided to upgrade to Nest WiFi Pro. It is in a very big house, with thick stone walls, where I need w...

IMG_6715.jpeg
Steph6775 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google/Nest Camera Viewing on computer

As usual, the correct labels (required) for this form were not available so I selected Nest Cam Indoor even though this is not a Nest Camera issue at all. This is a Google/Chrome issue. Google has been hounding me for months and months to transfer my...

JRo by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest hub max display

I have just bought a brand new nest hub max, when we have set it up and mid way through the tutorial it asks to slide the screen from the right edge inwards. When we do this it just puts our display into a frame and doesn't open the home screen, what...

Lumpy by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shining Souls (Trust) | Best NGO in India

Your description of Shining Souls (Trust) paints a vivid picture of an organization deeply committed to making a meaningful difference in society. The emphasis on holistic rural development and empowerment of underprivileged communities reflects a co...

Are You ready to login Lasrs Portal?

If you want to get the benefits from lasrs login portal, don't worry I have a trusted website that gives all the guides about how to login the portal, register, login mobile app, and all other information. After visiting this website you will get all...

chromcast 2nd generation

i have been using the chromecast for over year to cast from my iphone 7 , a sports app BEIN connect. it was running perfect without any issues. now i can start casting but after 4-5 minutes it disconnect. i have to change the channel and then it re-c...

mikejord by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error message Netflix

I just started Upington this. I can watch Youtube just fine.Netflix loads, you can search and even watch the treiler. When storting the mooie Wishing a minute it given you this message:Something went wrong. Please try again later. We did reboot. Wifi...

Marieg by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote