Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

My mini stopped working

Hi all, I bought three minis for our new house about three years ago. They have been great until yesterday when on of the minis stopped working, no lights… nothing. I unplugged it for a few minutes, still nothing , I read on line to plug and unplug 1...

Rbeguelin by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I cant reset nest wifi router

I made a factory reset for my entire network on the Google Home app, Then I reset the Nest wifi router and the two Nest points, when I tried to connect the Nest wifi router again I got this message( Network is offlineMake sure your Wifi router is onl...

Shaalan by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Protect Weave Mesh

Hi,I have a client that wants to use multiple Nest Protect (Gen 2) devices in a larger installation project. Approximately 10000 square feet over four levels. The product documentation suggests that each device only has a range of 50 feet to another ...

KnoxNest by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm done with Google Nest Poor Service

My account (5 years) can't be switched to the new system...who knows why. So I log out, and can't login again. No password reset emails are ever received. So I then attempt to set up a new account and now my devices are linked to the old account whic...

Nest outdoor IQ camera 1st Gen won't power on

This camera is a dud! I bought one from Best buy and it stopped working in 4 months. Google then replaced it but it died again in 3 months. I just called Google to get some help and they provided zero help other than being really good at pushing the ...

irfan90 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Cam setup

Google Home App does not have a full keyboard for entering the Matter #. I need to enter both numbers and characters and the Google Home App does not allow - numbers only

to vote