Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Nest thermostat

Stat was installed back in December of last year worked fine started getting message couldn't connect to wifi checked battery charge down to 2.8 volts pulled stat charged using mico usb now shows 3.9 volts still won't connect to wifi and screen is bl...

Smart Life Bulbs Offline on Google Home

Hi. I purchased a few smart bulbs which can be be linked to Google home per the brochure period I tried linking the bulbs using the Smart Life app and an able to use it's functions (on off and change colors etc) on the Smart Life app however when I l...

Kevimat by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest ac mode

My Learning Nest thermostat is only showing heat in mode. No AC. It used to show heat and cool and heat/cool. We operated AC last year with it. I checked the equipment detected in settings and it only shows heat and fan. AC is not detected! I checked...

Moxie110 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't cast to Nest Mini

Hi! Today I tried to cast from Spotify on my Samsung to my Nest Mini in the kitchen and I hear the connection sound and the connection icon starts on Spotify but then it stops. If I start playback on Spotify with my phone and then change to the speak...

1000002921.jpg 1000002919.jpg

Netflix casting new advert plan

Hi, I have a gen 3 and now that I opted to downgrade my Netflix plan to the adverts one, it no longer works with ad supported streams.Will the newer HD or 4k versions work ?

Rauca by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote