Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

TuneIn Radio stream not startting

Hi!I have trouble with listening to Stream radio over Tunenin: most of the times it says that radio station is streamed over Tunein and then nothing happens, does not matter if I choose different radio station, same thing, Silence over speakers.Have ...

Kaluluka by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Speakers and displays both which one is better?

In general, smart displays function identically to smart speakers, but with the extra benefit of a screen attached. Both devices contain microphones, speakers, and a Wi-Fi internet connection to access the intelligence of a cloud-based voice assistan...

Ps8 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Power Connector installation

I am having a difficult time trying to connect the nest power connector using the attached Schematic. How do I know what wires to attach To the connectors? What color is a common wire? Please advise

Hold Temp really limited to 24 hours?

My vacation home is in AZ and, as we leave for the summer, I wanted to hold the AC temp to 88 degrees fahrenheit. Seems easy enough and that it is a popular need. Is it really true that I can only indefinitely hold the temp in ECO mode, which for me ...

Tbill by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest thermostat via google home

I have added a nest thermostat to my google home for my short term rental because when I was setting it up, it led me there...made me "convert" account to google home. I want to be able to allow the user at the thermostat to manually control 100% of ...

Google home unable to connect to third party apps

I have recently moved and I had to setup my hue hub again. I tried to reconnect Google home to the hue hub but the message: "unable to reach Philips hue, please try again " kept appearing. I own a Google pixel 7. So I tried the following things:Reset...

Gianpa by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote