Did you mean: 

Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Setting up Google Wifi with 2024 Virgin Modem (Valerie)

I have tried everything.Virgin provided zero instructions on how to connect their modem to a router. I have the Google Wifi. I've spoke to Virgin and Google about this. Virgin is useless as they didn't help troubleshoot at all. Google told me it's a ...

Sonofdeep by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google WiFi - Automatic Reset after 6 Months of being Offline

Hello -I'm looking for an update to see if there has been any updates on this closed thread - (https://www.googlenestcommunity.com/t5/Nest-Wifi/Stop-automatic-reset-of-Google-router/m-p/463681)I'm in the same situation as the original poster. I have ...

ezuser by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to make a complaint about Nest Customer Support.

Hi,My Nest thermostat link broke, which I understand is a common issue known to Google, as the links are defective. The same installer recommended by Google, who initially installed the system, came to replace the link after I called him. He eventual...

DanielLO by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Random boiler activity

Hi all:I have turned off the heating schedule for summer (deleted it) and set default temperature to 14 degrees, and have set the hot water to fire up at 5:30 am for half an hour each day. I have noticed on some days at random times during the late n...

Screenshot (42).png Screenshot (41).png
prhandley by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mini speakers won’t set up

I have two mini speakers that won’t set up. I go thru all the steps and at the last step when it asks you to test voice assistant. It says “assistant isn’t setup download google home and set up device. I’ve reset both speakers. And reinstalled google...

Sprafter by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote will not get into pair mode

Remote worked for a long time then it lost connection and now will not get into pair mode. Tried to reset Chromecast and remote. Neither worked. When trying to pair the remote the white light goes solid and then turns off. no pulse happens.

Jrug by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote