Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

IHeart Radio Issue

For the past few years the command "Play IHeart70s" would open up IHeart radio and play the IHeart70s station.Starting yesterday, that command no longer works. What has changed?

PatH2 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

"you are not allowed to manage this group"

Hey Google, HOW is this STILL a problem?Do you ever listen to feedback or even bother torwad known issues?Resetting EVRRY SPEAKER IN A HOME is NOT a valid "fix" for this issue.Every time I make any alterations to speaker groups, a speaker dies, remov...

mcdonsco by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google nest speaker replacement cable

HiMy Google nest smart audio speaker no longer works. The cable is faulty as I have tried it on my other two speakers. I have only had the speaker from March this year. I tried to get Google to call me and I spoke to someone but their understanding o...

Replacing Trane Thermostat with Nest

I have two Trane HVAC units with thermostat model TCONT802AS32DA.One unit has gas furnace on the air handler model XR80. Other unit user hot water for heating.The outside unit is model: 4TTR4030L1000AA.I am planning to start with replacing the thermo...

muazzams by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromecast with Bluetooth causes apps to freeze

When my chromecast is connected to my Bluetooth speaker, apps like YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and max all freeze when I start videos or skip ahead. I have to turn off my speaker and turn it back on every time for it to work. I’m looking for a sol...

Kianbw by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pixel watch nest cam picture previews

hi, Just recently a pixel watch and understand that nest cam notifications captions on the watch should come with picture previews, mine do not they are a simple notification which gives me the option to open on the phone. Any idea what I am doing wr...

Alf4chat by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Cam no longer links to Nest app

I didn’t realize that the Nest Cam won’t actually link to my Nest app, so I need two separate apps for the camera and thermostats now. Will this be fixed or will I always need two apps? I was really hoping to purchase one camera and be done… but now ...

Rld3trey by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote