Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

What you know about google security?

That's why we've incorporated advanced security features and tools in each account, such as the Security Checkup and Google Password Manager. Built-in security. Your Google Account automatically protects your personal information, ensuring its privac...

divya1233 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't add Powerview Scenes to Google Home

I just had automated shades installed from Hunter Douglas. The power view app works just fine but I cannot add the "powerview scenes" to Google home so I can activate scenes using voice commands. When I try to add the device it says "no compatible de...

David7723 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

GoogleTV Buffering

Signals were buffering, particularly when we were using YouTubeTV. When it was working the picture quality was quite low. The Internet speed was good (>250 Mbps) and it works fine on the PC. Then, we pulled the TV out from the wall and viola, the qua...

viodillc by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using Google Nest Router as access point in my room

How do I connect my Google Nest Router as an access point in my room. I have 1 router connected downstairs and I bought 2 more from Amazon because I saw you can use them as an access point, but when I try setting it up it forces me to type in a wifi ...

Google Home Gen1 will only connect to open wifi?

My Google Home Gen1 stopped talking on the network so I factory reset the device.Now it will only connect to Open Wifi and no longer connects to WPA/WPA2 networks. I've factory reset several times and it's repeatable that I can only connect to open n...

Bard24 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Username and password nest doorbell

The username and password that I use in my nest app (I used my google account) are not recognized in the google home app. One entered it shows a message as if either the username or password are wrong

wilder75 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote