Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

My Nest/Yale Lock has disappeared from my nest app HELP

Hello , I am using the nest app for my Yale/nest locks , one of my locks went offline , so I googled the solution and it said to remove the nest connect , rest to factory settings , and add again to my nest account . Now my locks have disappeared fro...

ConnieH by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

google nest mini 2

Ciao a tutti, vi è capitato che il vostro Nest mini 2 generazione , non risponda più e che tiene 2 pallini accesi (bianchi) senza poter fare il ripristino?Grazie per il vostro eventuale aiuto

Adelaide by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slow network speed on Google WiFi mesh

Almost 4 years ago I bought a Nest Wifi router and point to connect to my 1GB fiber. Some time after installing this I noticed that devices (laptops, iphones, tablets) connected to this wifi network seemed to experience a really slow internet connect...

BobertG by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Doorbell Battery will not charge byond 30%

My Nest Doorbell Battery refuses to charge beyond 30%. This started a few weeks back after about a year of use. Even at 30% charge I still a couple weeks of use before I have to recharge but it is no where near as long as it was before. Thus far I ha...

timcoombs by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

router google devices HELP Read Article

Contact for help 1 (803) 670-9664 or more information"Upon switching to a new router with identical Wi-Fi network names and passwords, I anticipated a seamless transition for all my devices. To my relief, devices such as laptops, tablets, and phones ...

lehara by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wired outdoor cams wire

I am wanting to take my nest cameras from my old house to my new house. I am not able to access the wire that goes through the brick that plugs on the inside. is there a way to just cut the wire and replace the wire later later? Can the camera be tak...

to vote