Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

announcements on regular hours

I just purchased a Nest Hub. On regular hours (10am, 12 am, 3.30pm) it start automatically to give pointers on topic's i.e. to start preparing diner.Which setting did I triggered? This was not my intension...............

DickB by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

What you know about google security?

That's why we've incorporated advanced security features and tools in each account, such as the Security Checkup and Google Password Manager. Built-in security. Your Google Account automatically protects your personal information, ensuring its privac...

divya1233 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't add Powerview Scenes to Google Home

I just had automated shades installed from Hunter Douglas. The power view app works just fine but I cannot add the "powerview scenes" to Google home so I can activate scenes using voice commands. When I try to add the device it says "no compatible de...

David7723 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

GoogleTV Buffering

Signals were buffering, particularly when we were using YouTubeTV. When it was working the picture quality was quite low. The Internet speed was good (>250 Mbps) and it works fine on the PC. Then, we pulled the TV out from the wall and viola, the qua...

viodillc by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using Google Nest Router as access point in my room

How do I connect my Google Nest Router as an access point in my room. I have 1 router connected downstairs and I bought 2 more from Amazon because I saw you can use them as an access point, but when I try setting it up it forces me to type in a wifi ...

Google Home Gen1 will only connect to open wifi?

My Google Home Gen1 stopped talking on the network so I factory reset the device.Now it will only connect to Open Wifi and no longer connects to WPA/WPA2 networks. I've factory reset several times and it's repeatable that I can only connect to open n...

Bard24 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Username and password nest doorbell

The username and password that I use in my nest app (I used my google account) are not recognized in the google home app. One entered it shows a message as if either the username or password are wrong

wilder75 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote