Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

C-Wire Added

Originally I did not have a C-wire when I installed the nest. Since then I added the c-wire but the thermostat does not see it. Do I have to remove the device and reinstall for it to see the c-wire. Or will a factory reset do it?

mrelmo by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

help installing chromecast

When I download the Google Home App, as the instructions say, it keeps asking me to pay a fee. I saw on the web that it is free to use.

is my wiring compatible

I have a 2 zone system, i believe powered by an ultra zone board and Live chat told me my wiring was not compatible but i just wanted to make sure . Its a conventional system, with the zone 1 thermostat having RH to RC jumped with W Y B and G wire, a...

Chromecast w/ google tv Disney plus issue

Hi I have 3 google chromecast w/ google tv. 2 of them are 4k and one is hd.Last night I was going to subscribe disney plus plan so I ran Disney plus app on chromecast but it didn’t work. After i selected privacy settings it went to black screen. All ...

Qoo by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 Wire System Apartment

Just moved into an apartment and wanting to instal my Nest thermostat and after removing current thermostat it only has 2 wires connected to it. P/P1 and N/P2. Will my nest thermostat not work?

chrisw123 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

nest low battery and can not charger

I have been using nest for 6 years without any problems. The first time happened in November last year, when I turned on the heating system, the mobile phone APP showed the off line, but I did not receive any message and found that the battery was lo...

nest 1.jpg nest2.jpg
queeniema by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote