Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Chromecast w/ google tv Disney plus issue

Hi I have 3 google chromecast w/ google tv. 2 of them are 4k and one is hd.Last night I was going to subscribe disney plus plan so I ran Disney plus app on chromecast but it didn’t work. After i selected privacy settings it went to black screen. All ...

Qoo by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 Wire System Apartment

Just moved into an apartment and wanting to instal my Nest thermostat and after removing current thermostat it only has 2 wires connected to it. P/P1 and N/P2. Will my nest thermostat not work?

chrisw123 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

nest low battery and can not charger

I have been using nest for 6 years without any problems. The first time happened in November last year, when I turned on the heating system, the mobile phone APP showed the off line, but I did not receive any message and found that the battery was lo...

nest 1.jpg nest2.jpg
queeniema by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Nest Hub max

I have tried removing a Hub Max from one “home” and set it up in another “home”. I get the same error each time saying it’s connected to another account or home. I’ve removed the hub max from the google home app, but it still shows in the nest app. I...

E23 error after years of no issue

Today all of sudden the nest is black and we have no cool air. I pulled it off charged it and once I put it back on I’m getting e23 no power to the red cable. We have power to the breaker (on position), filter is clean, no ice in unit, no clog in dra...

Ashley14 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't install Google Chromecast HD

Hello,I have bought a Google Chromecast HD.When I am trying to install the chromecast he has to sign in with my Gmail into my Chromecast.He said; I can't login. So I can't use my chromecast.I tried everything, reset the chromecast, reset my internet,...

Tienie92 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote