Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Reset Google doorbell for next residents

I am moving out but we are leaving our doorbell behind for the next residents who will rent from us. I have factory reset the doorbell but now it won’t ring inside. Will the next residents HAVE to make a google account and log into the nest doorbell ...

Snelss0 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dual Fuel / Heat Pump without a Nest Pro

I'm looking for some advice on how to setup my Nest Learning thermostat without a Nest Pro - there isn't one available anywhere close.However, I can't get past that step in the Nest app... help?I also tried the Google Home app, but it kicks me out of...

Google Nest Power connector - to my hvac panel

Okay, exactly what wires on my hvac panel do I connect to the google nest power connector? My system finally stopped after a few too many warnings that the C wire wasn't getting enough power. Does anyone have an old Honeywell system? Couldn't find an...

wendelen by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problemas Audio Espacial con Chromecast 3G-

Hola. Tengo conectado el Chromecast 3G a la entrada HDMI de un extractor de audio. La salida HDMI del extractor se conecta a un proyector de imagenes y la salida Optica del extractor se conecta a un Home Theater. Los sonidos estereos los escucho sin ...

no option showing for Heat mode; just Cool

had a handman install my Nest. Didn't take a pic of previous wiring. Nest and app not showing Heat mode, just Cool. Have wires in R and C only. How do I get Heat option? I don't have central air, just a furnace

jonspack by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Learning to Trane Heatpump

Read that Learning was better for Heat Pumps we've got a new one of those. We have an 12 year old Trane 4wcy4030 series that works like a champ with the old thermostat. Also works great jumping the wires (R,G,Y,O) blows cold (heat without the O). Hoo...

scubabyte by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Temperature Sensor

New temperature sensor has been added, but I am unable to get to connect to the thermostat. Error msg: unable to connect. I’ve put the sensor in front of the thermostat without success; changed the battery & left it out for 10 minutes without success...

to vote