Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Can not create an actions project

I am unable to create a new project in the Google Actions ConsoleAfter creating the project it seems like it was succesfull, until I get an error: "Something went wrong when creating your project. Please try again later."I figured out the projects we...

Nest mini alert if wifi is lost

Hi, I would like to be notifyed if my nest mini has lost internett connection or are shut down for some reason. I have selected the lost connection alert, ensured that both the nest app and google home app has alert permissions.Why do I not get the a...

Astra by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google home not adding thermostat

trying to connect Google nest learning thermostat to Google home and keep being road blocked by this screen where I can input literally nothing - help? Please?

Screenshot_20240509_151018_com.google.android.apps.chromecast.app.jpg
Nickwo by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Nest Speaker No Power

My speaker has just stopped working. There is no power. I’ve tried all suggested trouble shooting and tried a different power cable. Please help. Is there a way to repair?

ari2018 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

No sound on Chromecast with Google tv again

Today May 9th 2024 after the last update the 'no sound' issue appears again, this time only one workaround works: disable surround, anything else works: restarts, HDR, etc.. (device up to date).Please help with a solution for this.

No Signal comes up on tv

Hi plugging in my chromecast into HDMI the G sign comes up briefly and then it goes to no signal. Is it a problem with my tv? regards

NK11 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Nest is driving me crazy!

I'm new to the Nest thermostat. It was already installed when I moved in. I reset the system back to factory settings, got rid of all the preset schedules & turned everything off. What I've noticed is when the cooling system kicks on (set at 68°), it...

to vote