Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Bathroom - Automation

Hello everyone.I am searching for more concepts, ideas, or even scenarios where my current automation could cause some issues in order to enhance my bathroom light automation.This will be fantastic if I can get some helpful criticism and suggestions....

Drjay18 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dog detection in Script Editor

I have the Google Nest Cam (indoor/outdoor 2nd gen) cameras and I have a Nest Aware subscription. I have them configured to detect animals including dogs and cats. They work well to detect animals vs people, but they never trigger on dog or cat speci...

salbando by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Regarding Nest Cam Battery Model Recording Issue

I wanted to figure out regarding an issue I've been experiencing with my Nest Cam battery-powered model.I've been using the model with a constant charging cable connected to keep it powered at all times, but I've noticed that the recording history se...

jkoo by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Floodlight issue

Hello All,The floodlights on my Nest Cam is hyper sensitive and is pretty much always on.This is my second post (first one got locked by the time I was able to respond).I have factory reset the system twice, uninstalling and reinstalling. I've also d...

ajones164 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Camera Battery failing

I've had my camera for two years now and it's been pretty good, sure it's got some weird quirks... Like having to gently warm it up to get it to fast charge. But in the last few months the battery has discharged very quickly, I was getting 3 months b...

JynErso by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromecast 4 4k no application categories

HelloI can`t see categories in application tab on my Chromecast. There is only search bar. Remember that some time ago there was categorises like entertainment, music and sounds, tools, lifestyle etc. Is there any way to get it back?ThanksDamian

wesdam by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which model do I have?

It has worked well for years. I was gone and had a workman in. Now it says. 'The thermostat needs to recharge and is turning off.' I start with 'What model do I have?' From the back I can tell it is low voltage. The front is blue and the characters F...

Nest audio no more connection

Have 2 devices nest audio connected in stereo. 1 device is completely out. No more signals and connected to other power cabel gives no results. What can I do ?

Luc19 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote