Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Google now makes it hard for you to see Nest History

Is it me or has Google made it near impossible for you to see your Nest History - even if you subscribe?My front door no longer sees history. Not my garage or anything else. Not on the app or browser. And it used to. Very easily and within the app or...

water not being heated by schedule

Water is only being heated when the boost option is chosen or when the central heating is on at the same time as the hot water schedule.A heating engineer has checked the other parts of the system and has found no faults. He therefore believes it is ...

keith2511 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement Cable?

Hi,I have an out of warranty Nest Cam IQ Outdoor that has stopped working.I think the power cable is faulty and needs replacing.is it possibly to purchase a replacement cable and the tool for removing the camera from the mount?ThanksChris

ChrisNZ by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Heating turning on when set to Away

Having returned home after a few days away I was surprised to find the my heating had been activating whilst I was away despite setting my thermostat to away. The temperature seem to have been set to those in the schedule, and the temperature did not...

GrahamH by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

System not comparable with google nest

I just got my best in the mail today and was so excited, however when I went to install it, it tells me my system is incompatible. I was wondering if anyone could tell me why and if there is anything I can do to make it compatible?My current thermost...

Jolie617 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google App crashing when viewing video playback

It’s May 2024 and suddenly I am having a recurrence of nest cam video playback issues. A few seconds into viewing video playback the Google Home App will crash. Many of us had this same issue in 2023 but it was resolved late in the year with an app u...

Rgale54 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote