Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Nest protect smoke and co

What is the difference between two models of nest protect S3000BWDE and a3003LWGB. They are both wired. I just need to know before I make my purchase.thank you all in advance.

amirsmhd by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

VLC won't launch from Disc Link Platinum

I use a HItachi-LG GP96YB70 DVD Multi OS connected to Google Chromecast with Google TV 4K, via a powered USB-C hub.Google Chromecast with Google TV is connected to a HDMI switch with built-in audio extractor.The HDMI switch is connected to a Samsung ...

djtetei by Bronze
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 years and still no youtube overlays to make choices

it's been nearly 2 years since "here are some options" stopped showing us the optionshttps://www.googlenestcommunity.com/t5/Chromecast/Chromecast-Ultra-stopped-showing-the-options-menu-for-Youtube/m-p/178128is there any resolution or is the google/ne...

AFFILIATE PROGRAM

Company Description RedMoon Infotech Pvt Ltd . is a Performance Marketing Company based in India. We provide global Affiliate Marketing Services, Influencer Marketing Services, Google Ads Services, and Brand Promotion Services. Our goal is to help bu...

Not seeing casting icon

Hello,So regularly I don't have any issues connecting my phone and my chromecast but sometimes the little casting icon doesn't appear to connect my phone to my TV. I've tried the generic troubleshooting ideas but can't figure this out.

Maryajune by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote