Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Keep List Collaborators

Other users are unable to add items to my Keep lists.I have added my wife as a collaborator in the Keep app, I have added her as a member of my home group in the Home app and she has verified her voice. The Nest still says that she needs to verify he...

Can’t connect to youtube

My (Chrom.) cast stopped casting t YouTube . I can connect to Netflix but when I try to connect to YouTube it starts to connect then stops. The casting symbol turns red and won’t cast. I tried it on multiple tvs with same problem

Val622 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Doorbell battery is no longer holding a charge

I have had this doorbell a couple of years now and it has performed very well. Unfortunately this last week I have tried to charge it 2x now. It says it is fully charged so I unplug it and put it out, the next day it is dead. What is the best thing t...

Debarlene by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Doorbell/ camera

Was I charged double? Once on January 14 for $ 80.00 and on January 15 in amount of $ 150.00 please advise I was charged for one year and 150.. for 15 months? Is that correct? I am so confused .’please reply me at # with your answer..

panch75 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest doorbell notifications for different users

My wife and I have separate profiles for our Google home app linked to our home which has our nest doorbell. My wife only wants notifications for when someone rings the doorbell. I want notifications for anyone seen in the zone. Is it possible to hav...

YCBCLEOH by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromecast - Cannot connect

I have used chromecast for the past several years with no issues. Once I moved places, I can no longer connect my phone to chromecast. I have gone through all of the troubleshooting I could possibly find on here and the internet. I get to a point in ...

KyleP by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote