Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

The app does not work properly for the nest thermostat

The apps (Nest and Google home) are not working and have never worked properly for me. They both say the thermostat is offline. It is not my wifi, or router, I don't even think it's that thermostat itself. I believe your app has a huge glitch issue. ...

RachMerch by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Sorry can't reach leviton

I am having my leviton switches constantly go offline on the Google home app. This was not an issue for over two years, however the past 4 months it has been happening almost every two weeks. The issue is not with the switches. They are online and I ...

Doanski by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest turned off AC

My Nest thermostat is set on a schedule to keep the AC temperature at 72 F. The Auto Schedule is turned off. I just returned after being out for three hours and the house is at 78 F. Is there some other setting you should address?

DGMartin by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to reconnect camera after an internet change

I changed internet providers and for the last 6 months, I've been unable to reconnect our three cameras. I'm now at the point where they have all been manually factory reset and haven't been taken off the app ect. The internet is strong and close to ...

Litbug by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromecast with Google TV wifi issues with Nest Wifi

We've been experiencing significant wifi connectivity issues with our Chromecast devices. I have 2 Chromecast with Google TV (HD) devices. I'm experiencing the same issue on both. We have FIVE Nest Wifi (2nd Gen) devices in our mesh network (4 points...

Google Chromecast with google TV - Setup without a remote

Not a question but I hope it helps some one. I connected the chromecast to a usb c hub with a mouse and power. I set up a factory reset chomecast without by pressing the button on it to get it to scan for accessories then using my phone i paired it t...

Koneko by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote