Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Nest thermostat cooling

Hello, I am a new homeowner and have tried to set up my new nest thermostat. Heating and the fan work great but I cannot get the cooling to work or even show up. I think it is something to do with my wiring but really have no clue. Any help would be ...

Heather5 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extending wifi to garden office via ethernet

Hey all,I'm trying to improve my connectivity in my garden office and having frequent dropout/loss of signal issues with my wifi point.My current setup is as follows:- Nest Wifi Hub is connected to my main router and located in my house. It is locate...

Another R RC jumper question

I am trying to install the 2nd gen Nest. The original thermostat has 2 RED wires in R terminal, which is jumped to RC one.What should I do? Put both wires in RC in Nest? Or one (which is which - they look the same) in RC and another one in the RH??I ...

Alex_B9 by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Wifi Pro Set in wired and wireless setting

Hello all, First time posting here because I am unable to figure out a solution. Thanks in advance! I had a perfectly working OnHub setup before I decided to upgrade to Nest WiFi Pro. It is in a very big house, with thick stone walls, where I need w...

IMG_6715.jpeg
Steph6775 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote