Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Mini speakers won’t set up

I have two mini speakers that won’t set up. I go thru all the steps and at the last step when it asks you to test voice assistant. It says “assistant isn’t setup download google home and set up device. I’ve reset both speakers. And reinstalled google...

Sprafter by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote will not get into pair mode

Remote worked for a long time then it lost connection and now will not get into pair mode. Tried to reset Chromecast and remote. Neither worked. When trying to pair the remote the white light goes solid and then turns off. no pulse happens.

Jrug by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

E77 Error y1 not detected

We are just turning on a/c for the season and have an error E77. We don’t use the system winter. So we have used the system wired to y2 and not y1 with a heat pump. Did something change?

Rimfeld33 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Won't boot up

The device has been working correctly for months, but today, it only makes it to the Google TV logo with spinning colors. Unplugging and trying again doesn't help. My phone can't find it anymore to initiate a reboot.

MC123 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

New ethernet cable pluged in

I got a new ethernet cable because my dog chewed up the other one, and it is now saying that I don't have it pluged. What are some ideas to try to get it to work?

My Nest/Yale Lock has disappeared from my nest app HELP

Hello , I am using the nest app for my Yale/nest locks , one of my locks went offline , so I googled the solution and it said to remove the nest connect , rest to factory settings , and add again to my nest account . Now my locks have disappeared fro...

ConnieH by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote