Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

E77 Error y1 not detected

We are just turning on a/c for the season and have an error E77. We don’t use the system winter. So we have used the system wired to y2 and not y1 with a heat pump. Did something change?

Rimfeld33 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Won't boot up

The device has been working correctly for months, but today, it only makes it to the Google TV logo with spinning colors. Unplugging and trying again doesn't help. My phone can't find it anymore to initiate a reboot.

MC123 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

New ethernet cable pluged in

I got a new ethernet cable because my dog chewed up the other one, and it is now saying that I don't have it pluged. What are some ideas to try to get it to work?

My Nest/Yale Lock has disappeared from my nest app HELP

Hello , I am using the nest app for my Yale/nest locks , one of my locks went offline , so I googled the solution and it said to remove the nest connect , rest to factory settings , and add again to my nest account . Now my locks have disappeared fro...

ConnieH by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

google nest mini 2

Ciao a tutti, vi è capitato che il vostro Nest mini 2 generazione , non risponda più e che tiene 2 pallini accesi (bianchi) senza poter fare il ripristino?Grazie per il vostro eventuale aiuto

Adelaide by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slow network speed on Google WiFi mesh

Almost 4 years ago I bought a Nest Wifi router and point to connect to my 1GB fiber. Some time after installing this I noticed that devices (laptops, iphones, tablets) connected to this wifi network seemed to experience a really slow internet connect...

BobertG by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Doorbell Battery will not charge byond 30%

My Nest Doorbell Battery refuses to charge beyond 30%. This started a few weeks back after about a year of use. Even at 30% charge I still a couple weeks of use before I have to recharge but it is no where near as long as it was before. Thus far I ha...

timcoombs by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

router google devices HELP Read Article

Contact for help 1 (803) 670-9664 or more information"Upon switching to a new router with identical Wi-Fi network names and passwords, I anticipated a seamless transition for all my devices. To my relief, devices such as laptops, tablets, and phones ...

lehara by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote