Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

google nest problems

i have new router and can not connect my google nest to it used to say it was connected then within 1sec it said no internet connection

peter122 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Após atualizações meu Chromecast não troca a gama de cores

Minha TV possui gama de cores de 8 bits e suporta HDR. No entanto, a opção com mais qualidade e com suporte ao HDR seria o RGB 10 bits. Após a última atualização, a TV está travada na configuração YCbCr 444 12 bit. Já resetei o aparelho e também já d...

Davefn94 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest thermostat show battery low but it won’t charge

My nest stop connecting to the WiFi and when look up why it said to charge the nest so did that and it would connect but drop again the connection to the WiFi and keeps blinking low battery. I’ve tried different ubs cables and at different outlets an...

Nani4ever by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stop replying

Is there any way of stopping my Google from replying to commands. I've just got my son some led lights and we want to use Google to control them but don't need it to tell us it's switched the lights on/off/changed the colour. Is there a way we can us...

Duckmum by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Learning Thermostat goes offline, but works fine.

Over the past couple of months, there are intermittent problems with Nest being offline. It seems to happen during the night mostly as opening the app in the morning to set temperature, app shows thermostat offline. Yet, when walking to the thermosta...

Fgs by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to set Nest Thermostat correctly

I inherited a Nest thermostat of sort. I just want 67-71 every single day. I tried Eco and all it did was make my house colder each day and I come home to 61. Every time I turn around it is 75 in the home. I have no idea how to prevent this. I just w...

to vote