Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Trouble adding the new Nest Cam to the Nest app

Hi,I just bought a new indoor Nest Cam and tried to install it on my network which already has another 2 Nest Cam which shows in both "Google Home" and Nest" app. So I opened the Nest app, and tried to add a new product, after scanning the QR code it...

MPM1378 by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google home mini not connecting

Trying to connect speaker after connecting to internet. I get a message saying “Master Bedroom speaker may be set up, but we could not communicate with it from your iPhone. Make sure that you have enabled local network access in your iPhone's privacy...

Nest Thermostat

The wiring diagram for Icomfort thermostat showing the 4 wires R, I+, I- and C - this is for Lennox 2 stage HVAC system (furnace and AC). How can I wire the Nest Thermostat

Icomfort connection1.jpg Icomfort Connection 2.jpg
Ra-mun by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

False Battery Low Warning on Brand New 2nd Gen Nest Protect

Just bought 3 Nest Protect Gen 2 smoke alarms today (13May24) and installed them. 2 work as advertised, 3rd indicated a low battery caution.Nothing new here other than another often reported false battery low indication. Send me the paperwork to have...

MylaDog by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Thermostat wiring

I have Icomfort thermostat with 2 stage furnace and AC system. The Icomfort thermostat has 4 wires R, I+, I- and C. How can I rewire the Lennox panel to connect Nest thermostat.

Ra-mun by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Very Slow if ever load times

I'm having multiple issues with my cameras not loading video in the home app. We have the Nest wifi and all cameras have good signal. ( our house is only 750 sq ft) It's when I go to view the video feed, either live or recorded that it takes foreeevv...

Updated devices

Are there plans in the pipe for upgrading the Chromecast w/GTV HD/4K to bring their WiFi adapters a bit more current (and maybe add in some more storage while we're at it)?

Kelsier by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote