Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Chromecast TV remote control Prosonic 32LED5003

I have an old Prosonic 32LED5003 TV with a remote that I cannot seem to pair to the Chromecast remote's IR blaster (power, volume). The manufacturer's brand is missing, and no matter how much I try, there seems to be no match under other brands. I ha...

fraknoiz by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Available for specific video sites"

Im having the same issue as this thread: https://www.googlenestcommunity.com/t5/Chromecast/quot-Available-for-specific-video-sites-quot/m-p/230214/thread-id/23984 I really wish yall wouldnt close threads that are unresolved. It makes it really diffic...

emmta by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to Connect Existing Protect to New Eifi

I have set up a new WiFi using Google WiFi Pro. I'm trying to connect my existing Nest Protects to this. I have reset the devices but when trying to scan the QRs the app tells me the device is still on my account and I should delete it first. However...

Notification alert videos

I have a Google Nest doorbell and a Ring doorbell, and to be honest I like the Ring notification alerts better. For some reason with the Ring doorbell it seem more friendly to understand, you can view the video instantly. The Nest doorbell video noti...

Switching from Nest to Google App

I keep getting nagged to switch my cameras from the Nest to Google App but I'd like to know what features of the Nest app I'll loose if I do this. It seem to be changing and I can't get an up-to-date definitive answer.Also, any news on when Nest Prot...

dartiss by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromecast 4 k and audio passthrough

Free has developed an alternative audio driver allowing passthrough of all DTS and Dolby formats for Android TV 10. This one works very well. Why doesn't Google offer an equivalent driver?

Jcr17 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote