Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Google Nest Hub Won't Connect to Wifi

I go through the setup process, and the app says "Connected", but then immediately after says "Something went wrong. Office Display may be set up, but we could not communicate with it from your iPhone. Make sure that you have enabled local network ac...

tb1233 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google nest mini requires to be set up daily

My 3 year old google nest mini suddenly started disconnecting (it would say it wasn’t connected to wifi). I have to set it up daily! Google home is updated. It is next to my wifi. I tried resetting it multiple times, swithced it off and on and also t...

Syaoran by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot connect doorbell

I migrated my nest account to google. Everything migrated over except the doorbell, nest gen 1. tech said to rest to factory setting which I did, bit when installing still says it is connected to an old account (nest). I cannot sign into the old acco...

Google home only playing clean music

I recently started using my google home after not using it for over a year. I had to reset it to get it to connect my devices but all was well, OR so i thought. I started playing music and realized whatever i said, no matter how I asked, it would onl...

Kedmun20 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gooogle TV Remote stopped workin

My Google Tv Chromecast Remote stopped working, also overheats and wont turn the led light. I try reseting, change batteries but nothing works. Looks liike a shortcircuit. Any hint> Is is barely 3 mobthys old

gcosta69 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google WiFi no setup key (PSK) or QR code.

same issuse as described here: https://www.googlenestcommunity.com/t5/Nest-Wifi/Wifi-hub-with-no-QR-no-setup-code-status-API-does-n... and here: https://www.googlenestcommunity.com/t5/Nest-Wifi/Unable-to-add-a-Google-wifi-puck-with-NO-QR-code-an... a...

to vote