Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Nest app can’t login

I forgot my password for the best app and when I try to reset it and give my email address no email ever gets sent. How do I check that my email is correct?

Janebug83 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error message when setting up Google home

My WiFi network changed so I needed to change my Google home speaker and display. I have done the factory reset and it states connected to my wifi— However, I cannot get past this error message ((kGSKErrorDomainerror -83902.) does anyone have a solut...

Kayls25 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Doorbell Locking Mechanism Not Working

I have never had a problem with any of my Nest cameras, we have three “homes”, So this is new to me. We charged our doorbell (we’ve had for quite sometime) and it just won’t lock back into to place. We own a duplex so we have two and we were able to ...

MamaSkye by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked and offline thermostat

I recently upgraded my router and need to update my thermostat Wi-Fi connection but the thermostat is locked and I don’t have the pin. So I have an offline and locked thermostat. Does anyone know how I can remedy this problem?

KWood by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Home Nest Hub Not Playing In Speaker Group

I have a Google Home display and just purchased a Nest Hub display. These devices were added to a speaker group but when casting to the speaker group, neither display played music. I was able to fix this by disabling Ultrasound Sensing and Personal R...

PFGBoston by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

General issues with all cameras

I've had The nest doorbell camera going on a year and a half. And honestly very disappointed with a lot of the features that I wanted to call out. I have both the nest battery and the nest indoor. Nest indoor camera quality is lackluster. Or somethin...

Google Nest wifi problems with 2 routers and one point

Hi,I live in a 5-room flat, with a setup of 2 routers and one point (all 2019 version), with a very problematic connection. Normally all have good connection, but quite often (several times a week, sometimes several times a day), the point and someti...

Google Nest Mini

I bought Google Nest Mini with Smitch Wifi Smart Light from Flipkart on 29th July, 2023. I switched off while going out of station and after returning to my home, tried to turn it on. Bit it's not turning on now. I already tried to change the plug, b...

Chromecast delay and robotic sound

Hi there,My chromecast has recently started to cast with sound delay and robotic sound.I tried using netflix directy on my smart tv and there is no sound issue, however as soon as i use any of my apps from cast, the above happens.I tried to check the...

LudiLDN by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

800 number and support

Couple of issues..... (1) need to speak a person. Is there an 800 number and (2) my yearly subscription went form $99 per year to $160. Is that correct?

to vote