Did you mean: 

Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Nest is calling for heat when its not supposed to…

I have a Nest gen 3 with baseboard radiant heat. I have the temp set to 65, but the heat will come on when it’s 75 in the room. I think maybe it has something to do with the True Radiant feature, so I turned it off…it just too hot so I turned the hea...

Blazen by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Preheating too early

I have my Nest Thermostat set to raise the temp from 72 to 74 at 1:00 PM. I have Early On set to a maximum of 1 hour. It has worked fine for over a year. Today, the thermostat turned on the furnace (forced air / gas) at 11:00 AM, which is 2 hours ear...

zunkman by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Just moved in, nest does not have cool mode

Hello, I just moved into my new home, Im setting up the Nest with my Home app but no Cool mode detected. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I checked and it the wiring, it appears correct to my knowledge...

I need help to get my camera on . I tried resetting, disconnecting the power supply, deleting the nest app and reinstalling the Nest App, After all this it shows Offline

MCE3458 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Two stage cooling No OB wire

HiI understand that heat pump units should have a OB wire. In this case, I don't. I checked the wiring on the furnace and the blue wire goes to Y2. The rest of the wires match on the thermostat and the PCB. Is this possible? A two stage heat pump uni...

IMG_1064.jpeg
Wallsroy by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote