Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Thermostats

I want to verify my wiring is compatible with Nest. please send a link that I can upload a photo.

"free" dropcam replacement

I received an email on 4/2/2024 about Drop cam no longer being supported. yes, I'd received many and was prepared. So prepared that we went out and purchased a replacement camera without seeing the offer "We’re offering you a Nest Cam (indoor, wired)...

@How to change ISP provider for Nest App

Hello, I would like to switch my Nest Doorbell Camera away from my phone to my desktop monitor. My cell phone charges are just to expensive to keep the camera view on the phone. My desktop monitor has a different ISP provider with unlimited data. And...

Marrae by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest disconnects From WIFI

Good Afternoon. Hooked up my Nest Thermostat this past winter. Just went to test the A/C and it is not working correctly. The Nest itself disconnects immediately after the A/C unit starts. Then resets and tries to start after 2 minutes.

Fresh3445 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problams de conexión con Paramount +

La app de Paramount + de repente envía u mensaje de error de conexión. Ya reinstale la app, actualice el chromecast. Pero persiste el problema. Trato de conectarlo por el celular y extender pantalla pero tampoco. ¿Cuál es la solución?

EdgarS73 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding multiple nest wifi routers.

Hello, I'm new to the community but not new to the Google ecosystem. Recently I upgraded my old Google wifi to a newer nest wifi system, not the pro. I purchased a 3 pack (router and 2 points) and 2 separate Nest routers. I purchased the Nest routers...

Ncorraine by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wiring a nest thermostat

I am trying to wire a nest thermostat with the old thermostat wires. The wires are as follows:White W2Green GBrown WBlue CYellow YRed. RC with jumper to Rwhere do these wires go in the new nest thermostat?

to vote