Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Chromecast infinite loop setting up your TV

Hi,I just buy a new Nokia Google TV FHD, I try the first configuration but i'm stuck on ''setting up your TV'' with message ''follow instructions on google Home app''.. Google Home app ''can't connect to Chromecast '', I tried everything :Reboot TV, ...

YohanG by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ac not turning on

Hi,so my AOC conditioning is not turning on, the nest is just turning on the fan for the heater. The nest was installed during the winter by a nest certified technician because I needed to add in a wire in the hvac and had no issues with the heating ...

K12j by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest is calling for heat when its not supposed to…

I have a Nest gen 3 with baseboard radiant heat. I have the temp set to 65, but the heat will come on when it’s 75 in the room. I think maybe it has something to do with the True Radiant feature, so I turned it off…it just too hot so I turned the hea...

Blazen by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Preheating too early

I have my Nest Thermostat set to raise the temp from 72 to 74 at 1:00 PM. I have Early On set to a maximum of 1 hour. It has worked fine for over a year. Today, the thermostat turned on the furnace (forced air / gas) at 11:00 AM, which is 2 hours ear...

zunkman by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Just moved in, nest does not have cool mode

Hello, I just moved into my new home, Im setting up the Nest with my Home app but no Cool mode detected. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I checked and it the wiring, it appears correct to my knowledge...

to vote