Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

First gen Nest thermostat won’t work from iPhone

Can’t get thermostat to respond from the app using iPad or iPhone. Has worked in the past. Using Latest app. Pressing home does nothing. Thermostat works manually. Shows connected to Wi-Fi. Tried restart no help. Tried installing again can’t get past...

Rramjet by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nest Aware Subscription

I signed up for the 60-day subscription today. Will I be able to see all cameras and historical video from 60 days back as of today?

ikenalx by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dual zone thermostat

I have a dual zone system and zone 2 is controlled by a wireless thermostat. Can I replace both thermostats without having to run wiring up to control zone 2?

Mylrob by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

nest camera gen 2

HelloWe got a new provider so new internet connection at home. Now the camera keeps getting linked but not to the new connection. I tryd to reconnect it but it wont work. How can i reset it or any other tips ?greetz Jamey

jameyob by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home Away response time

Just a general question.How long before the Home part of the Home/Away geolocation kicks in? If I go out of my geolocation area, then I would expect my status to return to Home when arriving in my geolocation area and automations to start. Is there a...

to vote