Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

New nest install

Current setup has wires on the dead thermostat R, C, E1, E2 which go to the furnace board in R C 1 and 2. AC coming into the house connects to the furnace board is C and Y1where am I hooking E1 and E2 up to on the nest plate?I have pics if needed

SammyLJ by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error code 2472

using Viki app and getting error 2472. other apps such as netflix are ok. Viki worked earlier. I am literally halfway though an episode I was casting earlier today. Had to pause to answer a phone call and was gone for 40 mins so it disconnected. Now ...

Cazzla by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changed wifi pw, NOTHING in smart home will reconnect

I changed my wifi password, restarted all my mesh pucks (deco brand), removed each google item from the google home app, factory reset them, restarted my phone and now nothing will reconnect! I tried deleting and creating a new home in GH and still n...

ahawk7 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromecast remote

HiI am trying to reconnect my Chromecast remote tot my tv after using it on another tv. Normally I press the homebutton and the backbutton at the same time and follow the instructions on the tv. This works fine except this time. It doesn't deel to wo...

IlseG by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest thermostat

Stat was installed back in December of last year worked fine started getting message couldn't connect to wifi checked battery charge down to 2.8 volts pulled stat charged using mico usb now shows 3.9 volts still won't connect to wifi and screen is bl...

Smart Life Bulbs Offline on Google Home

Hi. I purchased a few smart bulbs which can be be linked to Google home per the brochure period I tried linking the bulbs using the Smart Life app and an able to use it's functions (on off and change colors etc) on the Smart Life app however when I l...

Kevimat by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest ac mode

My Learning Nest thermostat is only showing heat in mode. No AC. It used to show heat and cool and heat/cool. We operated AC last year with it. I checked the equipment detected in settings and it only shows heat and fan. AC is not detected! I checked...

Moxie110 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote