Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Chromecast Remote not working after firmware update

So I believe my Chromecast remote has just done a firmware update as I had a solid white light on the remote for a short while. Since then the remote does not connect at all. I have tried the following things to fix it and nothing has worked:1. I hav...

EagleDan by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Doorbell not signalling hub

I bought the Nest wired doorbell and Google hub package. I have them set up on the same WIFI network and I told Google to sync my devices while sitting net to the hub. It answered OK and shows the the doorbell and hub next to each other.When anyone p...

ajs214602 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromecast HD not playing back atmos

Hi.I know this has been asked a few times. But i can try and specify deeper.Setup is :Chromecast HD with google TV (stated to be capable of playing back atmos via passthrough)Connected to a Smyth Realiser A16 that can decode atmos (and underlaying do...

Motorlyd by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest model E error code E194

I've had my Nest installed for 1 year , yesterday got an Error E194 The schedule is still running the furnace fired up at it's regular time this morning and seems to be running fine.Any Idea what's going on ?I've checked all the suggested things alre...

KiethC by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote