Did you mean: 

Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Device not found in Port Forwarding list (solved)

Hello. I experienced an issue today that I found several closed threads about , but I didn’t happen across the exact situation. I had. It’s possible I may have missed it, but wanted to share this information just in case.I had switched most of my lan...

Morning alarm is not setting

I'm setting up a basic morning alarm routine. Each day at noon it is supposed to set an alarm for the following morning and send me a confirmation notification. The script is executing and successfully sending the notification, but it is not setting ...

ABen by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google nest 3 gen thermostat

Hello I had a Google third generation thermostat 4 times within 1 year. The thermostats themselves keep disconnecting from the Wi-Fi. Do not buy a Google thermostat. They are terrible. I am £218 pound out-of-pocket and had to buy a hive thermostat, w...

R3D7268 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues with file transfer using lan cables

HiI recently decided to upgrade to a google mesh wifi due to many wifi dead zones in our house with the supplied isp router. My current setup is VM Hub 3 in modem mode & primary google wifi node plugged in with ethernet cable & 2 sataliete nodes.The ...

Resolved! Google nest wifi access point

Is it possible to extend wifi signal from a different router brand (not using Google nest wifi router) using a Google nest wifi access point?

Toro22 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote