Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Pixel watch nest cam picture previews

hi, Just recently a pixel watch and understand that nest cam notifications captions on the watch should come with picture previews, mine do not they are a simple notification which gives me the option to open on the phone. Any idea what I am doing wr...

Alf4chat by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Cam no longer links to Nest app

I didn’t realize that the Nest Cam won’t actually link to my Nest app, so I need two separate apps for the camera and thermostats now. Will this be fixed or will I always need two apps? I was really hoping to purchase one camera and be done… but now ...

Rld3trey by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where does routines get executed from?

Hello, I have many routines running at home and I have always wanted to know where they are executed and I couldn't find this information anywhere. Do any of my smart speakers take care of it? Maybe a Google server?I know that somewhere a processor h...

Need Help in Setup Door Bell / Camera/ Wifi

Contact Support +1 (804) 724-7877 It's really frustrating when you're trying to set up your internet, and you're left to figure it out all on your own. You asked Virgin and Google for help in connecting your Google Wifi router to the Virgin modem, bu...

Setting up Google Wifi with 2024 Virgin Modem (Valerie)

I have tried everything.Virgin provided zero instructions on how to connect their modem to a router. I have the Google Wifi. I've spoke to Virgin and Google about this. Virgin is useless as they didn't help troubleshoot at all. Google told me it's a ...

Sonofdeep by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google WiFi - Automatic Reset after 6 Months of being Offline

Hello -I'm looking for an update to see if there has been any updates on this closed thread - (https://www.googlenestcommunity.com/t5/Nest-Wifi/Stop-automatic-reset-of-Google-router/m-p/463681)I'm in the same situation as the original poster. I have ...

ezuser by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to make a complaint about Nest Customer Support.

Hi,My Nest thermostat link broke, which I understand is a common issue known to Google, as the links are defective. The same installer recommended by Google, who initially installed the system, came to replace the link after I called him. He eventual...

DanielLO by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Random boiler activity

Hi all:I have turned off the heating schedule for summer (deleted it) and set default temperature to 14 degrees, and have set the hot water to fire up at 5:30 am for half an hour each day. I have noticed on some days at random times during the late n...

Screenshot (42).png Screenshot (41).png
prhandley by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote