Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Nest Wi-fi Pro 6e not working but lights show that it should

This morning, I woke up to no wifi at my home and when I checked on the router unit it is showing a solid white light. It seems weird that it was showing that but not working. I power cycled the unit, it just goes straight to the solid white light, d...

zero_one by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Withdrawn Thermostat from sale.

Just read a very sad story , but Nest thermostat is no more, gone , dead. Cover while in Warranty further back kit Nil which may explain some of mail about Nest, Sad ! not really after trying for 3 days to connect to WiFi after 2 years without proble...

Edgar2240 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Color Automation not working

Changing Color via automation on the google home app has stopped working. I have tried to de-link - relink the apps but still doesn't fix the problem. Only works if the automation is manually triggered. Other commands like brightness/on-off work but ...

ston001 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

European Thermostat - DAIKING FCU

Hello!I am bought a European version of Nest Learning and plan to connect this to underfloor heating using the LG Therma V heart pump (220V) . This will be connected with the Heatlink box. It is a new apartment with no existing thermostats yet. The h...

yorgosel by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Routine with CODE - ok google - from smartphone

Before my request, I wanted to share some thoughts with you and compliment Google. I am becoming very fond of the routines through code that Google introduced with the public preview. Gradually, I am converting all the classic routines into routines ...

Oro by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote