Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

chromecast ultra non-standard power supply detected

I'm having major issues with a second hand Chromecast Ultra I brought from a second hand shop. When setting up the device I'm greeted with an ugly message saying " non standard power supply detected , 4k not available" I brought it for the 4k and it ...

Bradc437 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest smoke detector too much sensitive

Hi.. i just bought an install bunch of nest smoke detector for a complex.All the residence are complain that the device is too sensitive, and very loud.The alarm turn on when they cooking atc. Any option to play with the sensitivity of the device or/...

Menny770 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device not found in Port Forwarding list (solved)

Hello. I experienced an issue today that I found several closed threads about , but I didn’t happen across the exact situation. I had. It’s possible I may have missed it, but wanted to share this information just in case.I had switched most of my lan...

Morning alarm is not setting

I'm setting up a basic morning alarm routine. Each day at noon it is supposed to set an alarm for the following morning and send me a confirmation notification. The script is executing and successfully sending the notification, but it is not setting ...

ABen by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google nest 3 gen thermostat

Hello I had a Google third generation thermostat 4 times within 1 year. The thermostats themselves keep disconnecting from the Wi-Fi. Do not buy a Google thermostat. They are terrible. I am £218 pound out-of-pocket and had to buy a hive thermostat, w...

R3D7268 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues with file transfer using lan cables

HiI recently decided to upgrade to a google mesh wifi due to many wifi dead zones in our house with the supplied isp router. My current setup is VM Hub 3 in modem mode & primary google wifi node plugged in with ethernet cable & 2 sataliete nodes.The ...

Resolved! Google nest wifi access point

Is it possible to extend wifi signal from a different router brand (not using Google nest wifi router) using a Google nest wifi access point?

Toro22 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote