Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Android TV remote for Polaroid TV TQL28R4PR001

Hello,I contacted the chat support and read this post : (1) Re: Define IR profile manually for chromecast remo... - Google Nest Community.I try to configure my remote with my POLAROID TV but the remote does not offer the good code for volume and powe...

MickaelD by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest thermostat wont setup after factory reset

Long story short. Furnace turned off, fiddled with it and power on. Nest thermostat read no power prior to furnace not working. Couldn't get app to work with nest thermostat. Factory reset, reset apps etc. Starting over, nest app setup throws me to G...

Sqrd by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest IQ outdoor camera hex tool

Hello @members. I have a nest. IQ outdoor camera that I am trying to unmount from the wall. I am missing the tiny tool to separate the base to get to the mounting screws. It appears that it is a tiny hex head screw requiring a female hex tool if I am...

Warranty Return Issue

I have been trying to return my google doorbell for warranty for 5 weeks and constantly being fobbed off via email or phone saying someone will email or call you back to no avail. Supposedly i didnt get all the required paperwork from the transport m...

to vote