Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Nest automatic Home/Away feature stopped working

My Nest Learning Thermostat (3rd gen) stopped automatically switching between home and away and doesn't switch to Eco mode. I have location settings allowed with no battery usage restrictions and have the phone's location services turned on. This wor...

MartyNest by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Camera Public Access on Website Help

I have a doggy daycare where clients can view their dogs playing. I use nest camera and embed the public link onto my website. The camera is on a schedule though. When it is "not available" for public access, the dogs are sleeping and the camera is o...

Nest Mini Confusion

Hello, I have 4 TVs in my house and use the nest mini to do voice commands and routines on all of them and for the most part it does good, but it does have issues with doing voice commands on the living room TV for some reason. I'll ask it to "turn u...

MikeH24 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Graphic Design services

Boost your brand's image with WorkLooper Consultants' premier Graphic Design Services. Our experienced designers create compelling visuals, including logos and promotional materials, customized to engage your desired audience. With keen attention to ...

Android TV remote for Polaroid TV TQL28R4PR001

Hello,I contacted the chat support and read this post : (1) Re: Define IR profile manually for chromecast remo... - Google Nest Community.I try to configure my remote with my POLAROID TV but the remote does not offer the good code for volume and powe...

MickaelD by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest thermostat wont setup after factory reset

Long story short. Furnace turned off, fiddled with it and power on. Nest thermostat read no power prior to furnace not working. Couldn't get app to work with nest thermostat. Factory reset, reset apps etc. Starting over, nest app setup throws me to G...

Sqrd by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest IQ outdoor camera hex tool

Hello @members. I have a nest. IQ outdoor camera that I am trying to unmount from the wall. I am missing the tiny tool to separate the base to get to the mounting screws. It appears that it is a tiny hex head screw requiring a female hex tool if I am...

to vote