Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Heat Pump Cooling Mode Conflict

I have a 10 zone radiant floor hydronic heating/cooling system using a heat pump. Most of the time will be spent in heating mode, but occasionally will operate in cooling mode. While connecting the Nest Thermostat is not a problem when heating, the c...

Low Battery for 2nd generation thermostat

Good evening all. I have just moved into a new home and the owner has left me her nest learning thermostat. I have tried to set it up on line but it needs an entry key. When I go into settings and press on the best app it says low battery and won’t c...

Peachy1 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest just stopped working when on AC

I am getting an E24 error, no power to Rh wire. I followed all the troubleshooting steps and no luck. AT first it actually said E30 error, Y1 wire not connected. I have restarted breaker, charged the Nest and no luck. There is a breaker box outside n...

pdonnel by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problème réinitialisation usine Chromecast

Bonjour Comment réinitialiser la Chromecast alors qu'elle n'apparaît plus sur Home et qu'elle n'a pas de bouton sur elle?J'ai malheureusement supprimer la Chromecast de Home car je n'arrivais pas à supprimer le réseau ( j'ai changer d'abonnement inte...

Caroleb by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Doorbell falling off mount

My nest doorbell battery falls off its mount. It's fine for a while (1 or 2 weeks) but then it falls off. It's fixed to a wooden door frame so I assume it experiences vibrations each time the door is closed. Is there a solution (eg modified mounting ...

Resolved! What is "available for specific video sites" Error

Hello, please help i'm trying to cast from google chrome from PC to chromecast. I can cast from my phone running android with no problem but i does not working from my desktop PC. On google chrome i want to cast live tv from https://www.tvmalaysia.li...

Mazelan by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Outdoor Cam offline with green Solid LED

The Nest Outdoor Camera no longer works correctly. It is displayed as offline in the Home app and the LED is permanently solid green. Nevertheless, it is connected to the Wi-Fi and events are recorded and displayed in the Home app, but these cannot b...

miyagi83 by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leving a Google Home

As the creator of a home I added the buyers of this home to the account. Under settings the last option is leave this home. If I do so will the home continue under the other invited users? (The other users are family members)

Polls
Do you use automations or Routines in your smart home?
to vote