Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

No Notifications for Security System

I've been integrating a security system with Google Home and found it very curious that there isn't a way to inform Google Home if a burglar alarm has occurred (or is in progress).The armDisarm trait ReportState doesn't have a "inAlarm" property to s...

Для чего нужно много wi-fi Точек ?

Меня зовут Татьяна я сама учка благодаря хакерам я стала учиться разбираться. Дело в том Что на мои данные хакеры работали и умный дом зделали сосед мой . Свет у меня включался выключился я хозяка дома. А получается домовой живёт и вот я стала разбир...

House is FREEZING.

We bought a house back in October, it came with the Google nest thermostat. We didn’t really notice any issues at first because it’s usually cold in Canada around that time. But it’s now weeks of 12+ weather and we are so cold we have double the sock...

JEShields by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Wi-Fi Pro | Great coverage | Shocking speed

Just purchased 4 Nest Wi-Fi Pro which is a significant investment. Really, really disappointed - and I would describe myself as a Google fanboy! Whilst the coverage is great, the speed provided by these units is shocking. Google, you should be embarr...

drewgy by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Start screensaver immediately on start

I love Chromecast Ultra and beautiful screensaver images it shows as TV and Chromecast starts. I hate the start screen on latest Chromecast devices. This is the only thing stopping me from buying the new devices. If Google can give an option to start...

SalimAns by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Having Issues with nest thermostat on heat and cool

Not sure if the problem itself is related but recently during the winter had problems where the automatic fan was blowing cold air instead of heating the home, but a reset to the thermostat got the heat blasting again. With recent season changes now ...

to vote