Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Google Nest thermostat

Probably the worst return / replacement process we have ever had to deal with. We purchased our Nest under a year ago and I have realized it has been glitching since day one. The thermostat shuts down on its own. We have now tried to return/ replace ...

Ian613 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Am I missing something?

Connected my new nest hub tonight or so I thought. My Google home app shows it as kitchen display settings also show that it is on the correct Wi-Fi network. It will only respond by saying please connect to Google Home app.I am on the Google Home app...

terter by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Audio book support from Google Assistant automation

I have heard many features are being removed or have been removed from Google Assistant. One of the ones I'm most disappointed about is using my pixel buds and saying "play audiobook" which automatically starts reading the last audio book I listened ...

Twenger26 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Thermostat E Orange Light

HelloOur heating had been working fine all winter and then a few days ago we changed to cooling. As soon as we switched to cooling we got an orange blinking light on the top of our nest thermostat and the AC won't turn just the fan runs constantly. W...

Tiawidows by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Music and ambiant mode

Hey I was wondering if someone could help. Is there any way that I can have my screensaver show whilst I'm casting spotify? I have a album of memories that I'd like to see whilst I listen to my music. Thanks in advance

Why does one of my Nest Pro units go off-line occasionally?

I have 5 total units; 1 main on the modem (FIOS Optical Network) and 4 satellite units. The four satellite units consistently show 'great connection' when I test the mesh periodically.However, occasionally one of the satellite units goes 'off line' a...

gsgallant by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest comparability

My old thermostat used a jumper from RH to RC. I read where the Nest doesn’t use Jumpers. I also have a G wire (green) that isn’t listed. I need some help. I also have a W/E where the white wire went in, but it isn’t listed on the Nest

Wisedep by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote