Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Nest Hub Max

I have a Google nest hub Max that was connected to my home network. For some reason, it stopped connecting, so I removed the power from it for a couple hours. When I reconnected the power, the device would not reconnect to my Wi-Fi. I did a factory r...

Why did all my floodlights turn on?

In the past 2 days, I suddenly noticed in the evening that all my floodlights all around the house were on and I had to turn them off. They're configured to turn on only when they detect motion within certain zones. I've had them for 6 months and it ...

Kes2 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Wifi very slow download speed

I have a Google Wifi mesh with three devices since 2019. During all this period, the mesh performed amazing. No problems with connectivity or Internet speed. Unfortunately, last week, i lost the connection and my wi fi wasn't working at all. After ch...

Home app sucks

When I bought my doorbell I went through the home app to connect it. It would1. "search for new devices".2. Find a "google wifi pucks"(which I don't own.. Maybe my neighbor).3. I select "connect a different device"4. Scan the QR code for my doorbell....

Kyle9 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Doorbell Gen 2 No Video

So I installed my nest doorbell wired (gen 2) about a month ago. I set it up on a 2.4GHz network via TMobile wireless internet and had no issues. Flash forward to today and I wanted to switch to a different network (still 2.4GHz) powered by an older ...

How do I monitor online status of Nest Thermostat

What is the best method on my internal network to check the online status of my Nest Learning Thermostat 2nd gen? I have a home network monitoring tool that checked and notifies me if a device is unreachable, offline. I would like to add my Nest Ther...

Xenon2000 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Polls
Do you use automations or Routines in your smart home?
to vote