Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

mirror phone screen to tablet

I want to mirror my phone Galaxy phone screen to my Galaxy tablet. I have Chromecast on both devices; I use Chromecast to cast to my hifi and tv from both devices. I want to display a hidden part of my model railway, I can place the phone in that con...

athegn by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Nest Doorbell

I purchased the Nest Doorbell some 3 years ago thinking it would be a good product. To my suprise/dismay I see the outer layer is peeling off the doorbell and it looks horrible. It's an expensive doorbell to only last a few years where it was intende...

Alan61 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Vertical Lines on Display

I have dual white vertical lines down the center of the display. Not sure when they started because we rarely touch the actual thermostat. We use our phones. HVAC guy mentioned them.Have done factory reset and they persist. They are there from boot. ...

kmikemoo by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem w nest connect

On troubleshooting to check the connection status of my nest connect it keeps going to yellow factory setting, even after I have pressed the button quickly to cancel the factory setting. Not able to get a green light.

NancyG13 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Heating on even when Nest thinks it’s off

I have 2 Nest Gen 3 thermostats. Both are plugged into the power using the supplied cable into a wall socket. One controls one zone and the other controls one zone and the hot water. I’ve noticed that my heating boiler comes on for about 30 seconds e...

fletch555 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Yale Lock Battery Drain

I recently installed my locks 3 weeks ago. For two weeks no issues then this week I’ve had to replace the batteries every other day for both locks 3 times. I’ve factory reset both locks multiple times. Added a nest connect near both locks so they are...

Slinder by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote