Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Change Nest to different account

My husband passed away last year and now my Nest has kicked me out of the app. I have his username and password for the unit but it now says it’s no longer valid even though I still have access to that email account. I have tried setting up a new acc...

Blinking Yellow Light on Nest Wifi Pro

I've got the dreaded slow blinking yellow light on my Nest Wifi Pros.This system worked incredibly well for two weeks and just stopped working yesterday. Yes, I've restarted the network. Yes, I've unplugged each device.Has there been an actual fix to...

Bring back song quiz

why did song quiz get taking off the google home. I really do hope that they bring it back. It was super fun. I would play it almost every day while I'm cleaning my house or cooking dinner. Now I have nothing to do but to listen to music. Please brin...

Nest E charge message loop

We have a Nest E thermostat that shows us the E45 Error Code on occasion. This is the second time in the past 4 or 5 months. Today I noticed our Nest was offline today at about 3:00 PM with the E45 error code & the Nest thermostat said we were offlin...

GregEff by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote