Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Nest thermostat has stopped heating but hot water OK

Overnight my Nest thermostat has stopped firing up the boiler for central heating but works fine for the hot water. I have checked the heat link and I can hear clicks when I turn on and off the heating but nothing happens to the boiler? Can anyone he...

Jpwood1 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Negative values for realtive changes

Hi, I have scripted an automation to make my fish bowl light decrease in relative brightness dependant on the status of another device. However, the automation seems to ignore the negative (-) sign and hence, cause the light to brighten. My script is...

jabirf1 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Home Speaker

Hi, I've had my google home speaker for a couple of years now, and have just upgraded my internet to a new provider, however, I'm now unable to connect it to the internet. I've done multiple factory resents and turned off my internet but it still say...

PauloT05 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest Will Not Connect to Wifi

I have had my Nest for over a year with no problems. However, about a week ago my Nest disconnected from my WiFi and no matter what I do it will not reconnect. I have tried restarting my WiFi, restarting the nest and everything. I know my WiFi is wor...

SophiaB by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Polls
Do you use automations or Routines in your smart home?
to vote